01 February 2008

The first time that I ever spanked Minx was a bit awkward. You see we are not very "public", no one in our real lives can know. Well, my middle son was on the way home. He knew that Minx was here and when I asked him to call me before he came home I'm sure he just thought that I didn't want to be surprised by him walking in on some sort of sexual action. Little did he know that Minx needed... and wanted a spanking. I was willing to oblige.

We've talked about it numerous times since then, it was very intense for Minx so we've tried to understand why. Pretty much your eveyday run of the mill spanking in most ways. I started her spanking bare hand OTK. She had been in the corner and I had been scolding her because of some of the things that I knew had been going on. Hmmm... her temper, some anger, some issues at work... patience with her family. Well, we had a lot to talk about and I actually did the talking with the contact of my hand.

Minx was squirming a lot... I knew she had to be thinking "Oh S***!, If this is what his hand feels like the paddle is really going to be wicked!!!" Well, it was :)
Naturally and thankfully, we managed to time an intermission for when my son came home. Well, he's old enough to die for his country and old enough to choose his own evening activities and was right back out the door after a shower, ah the freedom of youth.it's wasted on the young.

When we alone again, we continued. We had been doing a lot of talking and at the appropriate time I told Minx to get back to the corner (not really a corner but close enough). She hesitated. I should never have to give an instruction twice, especially during a punishment. Yup, immediately after her corner time her hands were on the couch, dress up, pantyhose and then panties tugged down... and then she heard my belt coming out of my pant loops. You know, then and everytime since then... Well, there's just something magical about that sound that says "There will no BS, we're dealing with this now!!!"

We both believe that the panyhose she was wearing really, really held the heat in and enhanced the sensation. In any event when the hairbrush paddle came out to find her bare bottom it didn't take long before I could sense her surrender... the first time her walls started to fall.

The absolute most exciting part of a spanking is the tenderness of aftercare. I'm not new to spanking, I've toasted a few butts before. This time things were different, I didn't just feel the intensity of her hugs after the spanking was over, this time it seamed like we melted together into one being. It's been that way with her ever since too.
Anything and everything has come out with this sweet wonderful woman. She has the key to my heart. God, I love this woman, why did it take so long for her to find me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment