14 February 2008

One Coffee... Or One Spanking?

While I type this Minx is under the covers, I just finished making sure that she would be warm and toasty. It would have been an AAAC (Avoid at All Cost) spanking since we've talked about this too many times before, but she did confess. However, I do think it should have been sooner.

Someone, has a 5 cup max of coffee per day. Considering the doctor would probably have a bird if she knew Minx was even having one... Well, I think the starting limit of 5 cups is reasonable, much better than the 10 or more cups per day before the rule.

However I do expect the rule to be obeyed, Minx does know that, I just reminded her.

I would rather be giving her tender aftercare right now, that will have to wait. I don't want to have to talk about this with her again and I really want her to know that. I don't want...

No, I will not let her endanger her health.

I can't imagine life without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment