14 February 2008

Buns of Steel?

I would rather be curled up in the blankets right now but I have been ordered to write this post. I am so exhausted, cold, and feel very contrite.

I knew I had blown it again…how many times now...have we talked about this rule of five cups of coffee a day? No More!

I can’t remember to be honest but I will remember tonight!

I already knew I blew it, I already knew I disappointed him again.

In knowing that made me feel somewhat bad, but I really had no idea just how bad until I turned around from standing in the corner and saw the mound of pillows and then I truly knew just how much I had disappointed him.

I just knew that the belt was coming off and was going to meeting my bottom with a searing heat. And that it did!

Each and every lash took my breath away. I was made to count the last six and that was very hard too do.

Then came the paddle...I can’t believe how bad that hurt. I knew in my heart I deserved what I was getting. I tried my hardest to stay put and not cover my bottom.

I must be honest and say…I have never felt as punished as I did tonight.

Being put to bed after my punishment really had an impact on me, he made his point and it came across very clear to me. I am a very stubborn woman and I am used to getting my own way. Seriously here, I realize know that I will not get my way on this.

BUT….honestly…my bottom is not made of steel!!!!!

I give up…you win…..NO MORE then 5 cups of coffee!

I Promise…I Love You and I am sorry

1 comment:

  1. Scarlet and LDD, so glad you have found each other! I love that the two of you are writing from your own perspectives! That makes this blog special. I don't always comment, but I do check in often to read.

    ReplyDelete