30 January 2008

Three Weeks, Four Days

Sort of a whirl-wind thing. We've known each other for about a year and a half but we never met in person before earlier this month, three weeks and four days ago. Minx and I have been friends since we first read each other's blogs. Neither one of us ever thought anything would come of it we were just too far away, well at least I didn't. Now, the truth recently came out! Minx told me that when she first read this blog she wanted to get to meet me. Well, does she always get what she wants?

It is such a wonderful feeling being in love, it feels so new and exciting. Yes, I'm off the market, my heart is now spoken for. I've asked Minx to marry me and she has said YES!!!


Well I went searching the web for Valentine's Day kind of clip art and this is what I found. Now, considering the way my mind works, I'm sure that what they are doing is opening the box that has the new paddle inside.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, my Love..I Always get what I Want and More.
    But....I now believe that..You will give me what I NEED and NOT what I WANT.
    I Love You,
    Scarlet
    Oh by the way..I can still feel the loving reminder you gave me the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes sweetie :)
    You will get what you need and never any thing less... I promise.
    Love,
    Vince

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you both! That is very exciting news!

    I also met my sweetheart on-line, and we have a Domestic Discipline relationship too, so I understand that as crazy as it may seem, when you meet someone this way and share this way of communicating, it really can happen quickly, and be just the most marvelous thing.

    Best of luck to you both.

    Constance

    ReplyDelete