28 February 2008

Derailed


When things appear to be progressing just so well, watch out. That's when life will slap you in the face with a cold dead fish and yells "Surprise!"

Minx and I have had a tough week or so, she fell and hurt her back and then I managed to come down with a wicked case of the flu or something. Really interesting... just when I started to get used to some of the symptoms... they would change or get worse.



The hardest part for Minx has to have been discovering how miserable and how much of a turtle I am whenever I'm sick, just leave me alone in my shell. I think it may have something to do with the way I hate self pity and how I especially hate it in myself, hence I just want to be left alone to bask in my misery. Well, I'm finally starting to feel like a human being again so hopefully I'm done with my sick time... for the year I hope. I'm certainly anxious to get back on track and I know Minx is too, soon I think but it can't be soon enough.



Minx wrote on her blog about the incident with the speeding that she knows she'll be getting a very memorble spanking for. It's one of those things that we've talked about before and now I have to be extra certain that we don't have to talk about it again. Often the worst part of knowing that a severe spanking is on the way, is the waiting and this time the wait has been extra long. It's also been a time when we can't be very close in the touchy feely way. The hugs have been weak because of sore backs and the kisses have been missing to avoid sharing germs.



Minx has been a very good girl through all of this and I'm sure that she would like to ask me if she can get a good girl spanking instead of the punishment spanking. Well, yes dear. You have certainly earned a special good girl spanking... too.

1 comment:

  1. The wait has been so long for me, thinking of it a few times daily is so punishing in itself. I ask that you consider that when it is time for my punishment. I Love You.....oxox

    ReplyDelete