14 February 2008

Wrong Wrist



When a couple integrates LDD into their relationship it's virtually impossible to always take care of matters right away. Sometimes things just have to be postponed. There may be a previous engagement that can't be cancelled, or more likely the lack of privacy.


For as long as I can remember the first thing I do before doing anything strenuous is to take my watch off of my wrist and put it in my pocket or onto my other wrist, upside down. I've always been a watch on the left wrist kind of guy; of course the fact that I'm left handed makes that impossible at times. Obviously, a good spanking from my leaft hand would be too much even for my John Cameron Swayze.


The way I've decided to remember and to issue the promise of the spanking that is due is to use the simple symbol that will be obvious to Minx, actually so that both she and I will remember. I do hate having my watch upside down on the wrong wrist. However, it can't go back to my left wrist until matters have been dealt with.


So, when something has to be addressed that means Minx will be over my knee I've been moving my watch to the wrong side. I hate it there so I'll be looking for the first opportunity to move it back. That won't happen until Minx's bottom has been heated. Naturally, she hates seeing it there too knowing what it means will be happening to her poor bottom. Whenever the activity is over, I will move it back where hopefully it can stay for a while.


Right now my watch is on the wrong wrist. Minx made a little, very little, attempt of talking me into putting the watch back where it belongs and "...let's forget it this time". Simple question right back at her, "Would you really want it to be something that you could ever talk me out of?"


Naturally, her answer is no

1 comment:

  1. hi there
    thats a great idea
    i am sure minx squirms when she see your watch on the wrong wrist
    kind regards
    Ed

    ReplyDelete