02 March 2008

Flying Fans the Fanny



Well, just got back from the airport. Up at 03:30 this AM to take Minx to the airport, she's off on a business trip this week. Flying off to warm weather, and of course she's flying with a warm bottom. Not the most comfortable ride on a airline seat... yeah, she'll be in that seat for most of the day.


We finally had the opportunity to deal with the speeding issue the day before yesterday. I'm sure she will be remembering it for a while. We did a GG spanking last night and I'm sure that I managed toapply some fresh heat to her still tender tushie. She mentioned that the fire ants were attacking her cheeks when she sits certain ways.


Bonnie from MBS linked to Minx's blog yesterday, so I'm sure she'll be getting a lot more visitors now. The number of visitors to this blog have gone way down since I checked the "adult content" box on the blogger settings page. Now when someone comes to this page they get the "are you sure you want ot see this stuff" page. Antoher draw back is that I can no longer see what site refered the visitor. I do like to link to site that link here but now I can't see them, this is a 'Blogger' page and I don't see the raw logs since it's not "my" site. Kind of a bummer, but after the wiki art site went down I don't want to give anyone a reason to take this blog down.


Poor Minx won't have a PC all week while she's away, some scum stole the RAM chip out of her laptop so it's out of commision until we can replace it. Unless we hit powerball that won't be for a few weeks yet.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there
    great to hear you dealt with her speeding issue
    something for her to think about on her flight.
    I am sure a few choice words reinforced the message on her reckless driving.
    kind regards
    E

    ReplyDelete