14 October 2006

We Truly Are a Creative Lot

Since spanking can be such a mind game I was wondering just which implement got the most attention from bottom/subs when it was realized that a fresh cheek warming was coming their way. That initial attention "Oh Shi* Factor" can have such an impression on the perceived severity of the forthcoming spanking.

This morning I posted a little quiz on my Yahoo 360 page, I started adding the typical things, paddles and such and then I realized that the list could be virtually endless and left a simple "Other" as the last choice for everything else from wooden spoons to canes. Realizing that the general spanko community is full of creative minds and at the drop of a hat we can look at virtually anything and wonder just how it could be used and might it be an effective implement. We truly are a creative lot aren't we?

I'm anxious to see if anyone comments with a "You should have had "X" as a choice because...".

Inquiring minds want to know.

1 comment:

  1. I don't go to Yahoo, so I hope you don't mind my answering the question here. My former Top always wore a leather belt. It was the sound of him unbuckling it and sliding it through the beltloops that told me I was in for a severe punishment.

    By the time it got that far it was a done deal. Nothing I could do or say would prevent the (probably) deserved licking. In fact the more I tried to get out of it, the more likely he was to increase the number of times it landed on my proffered cheeks.

    So I learned not to argue and pray that he would at least go fast, which usually was not the case.

    ReplyDelete