04 October 2006

Is It True?

This entry started as a reply to sassyminx who commented on my previous post. I decided it needed an entry of it's own. Oh, well... perhaps it's silly to spend so much time wondering why we, who do TTWD, do this thing we do...


Does a submissve regret the disapponitment that you've caused your HOH more than the pain of the spanking?


Do you think this brings a D/s (as in BDSM) aspect to the relationship?

or...

Perhaps, do you think that that practicing LDD makes ones want to avoid the consequences of pain or dissapointment equally?

or...

Do you crave the pain of the punishment spanking because you know that with it comes forgiveness and aftercare?



Perhaps what drives you is the need for a 24/7 in the home. You are in control in your profession, but don't want control at all in your private life.

Just some thought provokers...

Tell me what you think, makes you crave LDD.

1 comment:

  1. i am one of those on the edge of feasibility, continuously performing much more than i apparently am able to in my profession. so i need a power stronger than me, something/somebody/him taking control eventually of myself. i am so incredibly week. it makes me furious. enraged by the discrepancy between what i should (ideal) and what i really do (paifull inefficacy and failure).if compared to another women i perform probably quite good, but i would never believe it. apparently i need to do penance, to feel the power bigger than me, to feel the pain of penalty to cry out my rage, to feel forgiven, whole and OK...
    and not that lonely

    ReplyDelete