03 August 2009

What a Weekend

Minx and I have known each other for about 3 years and have been together for more than a year now, in fact over 1 1/2 years if you count those things with vigor. For anyone who doesn't know... we've been more than just an item. Minx and I have been through some tough times together, tough times certainly test the temper of a relationship and ours has remained steadfast and perhaps only stronger.

Somehow, we still are in love.

No, not just the I'm a spanko and I found a like minded spanko so we'll give it a go kind of love... But, real love. Don't ask me why but on many levels it just plain looks like we were made for one another. It's just plain a good fit. Well, if you don't know it's a bit of an age mismatch, I'm a few years older than Minx. Well, maybe a bit more than a few... let's just say that since boys tend to mature slower than girls do, we found the intersection on that particular graph and we'll leave it at that.

This past weekend we found it necessary to make a several hundred mile jaunt to see relatives. There had been a death in the family and it's one of those times when relatives can't be avoided. Now for the uninitiated, let me tell you relatives can be the true litmus test of a relationship.

Don't get me wrong, I do not only appreciate Minx's relatives, I think I actually love them as much as that is possible. In fact it's not that they don't really seem to care that Moi... This dirty old man who spanks their daughter's ass red raw has entered their sweet little girl's life but they actually appear (at times) to be grateful. Sure, I've tainted her and soiled her otherwise pure heart and taken her to the far reaches of sexual extremes... Well, actually maybe she's done that to me. Yet, they still tolerate my being. Well, at least none of them attempted to murder me in my sleep, yet.

I'm a dog guy, always have been... always will be. I dunno, there's just something about dogs. We just connect, I understand dogs... their baser wants and needs. They at times only care about the man that will vigorously rub their breast bones (the same sensation they feel when they are humping) and rub behind their ears. It's kind of dog equivalent of being a man who can find a woman's 'g' spot. Well, in any event... usually after five minutes any dog I encounter becomes my life long friend... Except Minx's dog but that's only because he thinks he's a cat.

Couple of years ago I dated a lady who had a health guide dog. Whenever she was close to going into a pain seizure the dog would sense it and move or position her to a spot where she could be safe until the seizure was over. The dog was a VERY large German Shepherd and was VERY capable of protecting her... Well, not all the time. After first meeting them for a few minutes and saying hello to 'protection dog' I proceeded to spank her bottom raw and 'protection dog' didn't really seem to give a shit except for the fact that while I was spanking her, I wasn't paying attention to him. But I digress.

Being a dog guy somehow equates to being an 'a-oh-kay' guy as far as Minx's mother is concerned and that is the point that I've been trying to get at through this whole typing session.

When the weekend began we were outside and a (nosey) neighbor came by... I was introduced by Minx's mom as Minx's boyfriend. Before the weekend was halfway over my status changed, I became her 'son-in-law'. I liked it very much. By default Minx's mom declared me as being Minx's husband and that's a good thing. I'm sure it's only because I was well liked by the three dogs that were running around. Yeah, they're dog people.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what you are waiting for. You will never find a better match. Get down on one knee and propose in the most romantic way possible before you lose her. You may think people don't care about marriage but they do. Let her know you are willing to love her until the day that you die or risk losing her eventually. Don't embarrass her by making her wait any longer. If she says no, then it is on her. If she has said in the past that it doesn't matter, she lied and you are old enough to know she did and understand why. I wish you all the best.

    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had my way we would be in a heart shaped water bed, with a disco ball rotating overhead and Ravel's Bolero playing in thr background in a posh Vegas hotel having just been married by Elvis or Ed Sullivan.

    Circumstances and finances so far have prevented it.

    ReplyDelete