13 August 2009

The Spanking Party - Party



Pammie on her blog made an interesting analysis of the political ramifications of spankos in the United States crossing the political spectrum.

She envisioned that with Blue State spankos, the spanker wears leather pants and a studded tool belts while the spankees wear revealing corsets and thongs or no panties. When talking about red state spankos she sees tight collars and wash pants (I don’t know what wash pants are) and the red state spankee in white cotton panties (or not) and big cotton dresses. Pammie wrote “But they both enjoy it...really... although secretly.”

Well, I hate tight collars and as a genuine card-carrying member of the vast right wing conspiracy I'm wondering if I should feel offended by the suggestion that I pretend to not enjoy spanking.

I do thoroughly enjoy spanking from both sides of the paddle and it has no bearing on my libertarian leanings. Minx is by many measures a bleeding heart liberal and almost always pulls the wrong lever in the voting booth.

Perhaps that makes us some sort of hybrid spanko couple.

Wait a minute, I must admit I don’t really enjoy spanking when it’s time for my butt to be pointed in the air. That’s usually when my mind races to “What the hell was I thinking when I thought I enjoyed spanking!” I should also admit that just maybe we enjoy it secretly since we tend to avoid discussing it with neighbors or people we meet at the convenience store...

Oh well.

However, It has been apparent for quite some time that our two party political system in the United States leaves a lot to be desired.

Perhaps it’s time for a strong third party…

A party of spankos!

I can see it now, we would call our national convention...

“The Spanking Party-Party”.

Hell, according to the quoted research by the respected scientists at Manswers 41% of the population would show up and vote with us. With undecided voters and independent crossover (switches) and conquest votes we would easily take over the White House, Senate and House in short order.

Imagine that, a Spanking Party in the White House. The possibilities are certainly thought provoking. Perhpas the party would have seperate splinter fringe elements... The Belts, The Leathers, The Woods and The Canes.

I suppose in some respect this is all too confusing and can't be solved in the blog world alone, yet certainly deserves more study. Perhaps a federal grant to fund some research would be in order. I’m calling my Senators… we need this in the Health Bill.

3 comments:

  1. Great post!
    I just added yours to my recommended list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I saw your blog in my statistics and now I know why!

    Just to clarify...I used to be on an HoH listserv, and way too many of the husbands on there claimed that they didn't enjoy spanking. Over and over again, they wrote that they spanked their wives because the wives needed it and that they required a post-spanking BJ because their wives needed to show their appreciation for the "correction" and their respect for his authority. (Yeah, right. Sounds hot to me, and it also sounds a bit kinky, like D/s.)

    BTW, heavy cotton work pants are what my grandma called "wash pants".

    So, yes, a member of the vast right-wing conspiracy like yourself and moi (a flaming liberal) have something in common. Hurray for purple states!

    pammie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, being the open minded fellow that I am, I can see that those men were being very generous accepting a BJ as gratitude for a spanking.

    Personally I believe everyone should have standards, I have mine and I will expound upon them. I believe a sunny day is a noble reason for a BJ. Additionally, a rainy day is certainly justification for a BJ. In fact “It’s 3:00 is justification but of course there HAS to be valid reasons like these otherwise it’s just sex. “She was in the oval office under the desk” was apparently a good reason and as we now know, with such valid reasons it’s never sexual.

    ReplyDelete