25 March 2009

Wicked Stingy

After several previous attempts to build up to it, last night for the first time Minx felt some "heartier" strikes from the cane. Ours came from Cane-i-Ac and is their OTK style. I was very proud of her, she was quivering with every stroke and yet managed to hold still. She was my very good girl. I gave her about 9 strokes over her clothes and then removed her panties. I gave a nice series and then asked her if she was ready to accept an intense one.... She responded that it was up to me... I responded that she should ask for what she needed, sh did. I was so very proud of her, the gift of her submission was extrodinary.

We then proceeded to a more traditional rather extended OTK spanking, we haven't had much opportunity lately with one exception of the Stress Relief that Minx gave me over the weekend.

Aftercare can not be over rated by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment