01 September 2008

Lots of Sting

Well Minx has a very sore bottom and this series of spankings probably the most severe she has ever had from me.

She certainly deserved a good spanking but she crossed the line and misbehaved durring the spanking, she wrote about it on her blog so I won't repeat it here but lets just say her mouth got out of control when she saw the bath brush.

Minx hates sting, so I made sure she got plenty very intense sting. What she doesn't get very often but she did get this time was that deeper muscle soreness that stays after the sting is gone.

As time goes by I love Minx more and more every day. Being someone who has paddled a number of naughty bottoms over the past couple of years, you would think it would get easier for me. The thing of it is it's actually getting pretty hard to spank Minx. It's one thing to do a GG spanking but when she needs a really good spanking it gets harder to do every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment