18 September 2008

Creative Juices

Somehow I think Minx gets very nervous when my creative juices begin to flow.

Well, we needed something quieter for those special occaisions and I made a "homemade" Loopy Johny out of an old broom handle and a bungee cord.

Now you would think that Minx would be proud of me for having been very creative...

Not so.
She does not like it at all (especially when those creative juices land upon her cheeks).

She does not like the Loopy at all actually and gave me absolutely no serious "At-A-Boys" for having created it.

Yet, and here's the part that's NOT FAIR.... She had absolutley no reluctance to LIGHT MY ASS ON FIRE with the aforementioned Loopy Johnny durring a need for a quiet session upon my posterior a week or so ago.

This whole Spencer thing could get pretty ugly...

Damn, I need a new hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment