07 November 2007

The Hunting Trip (Story)

It had been a late night for the girls while Pete and Dave had been off to bed early. The trash can was full of empty wine coolers while the tequila bottle next to the now dead lemon wedges on the countertop told the full story of the girl’s little late night party. The men were intent on being in the woods well before first light so that they could freeze to death trying to kill poor little Bambi. Oh it wasn’t that either one of them had anything against hunting. In fact both Karen and Sharon had hunted before with their husbands, but they were both content to let them go off and do their guy things while they would have their girl time alone in comfort of the warm cabin.

Sharon’s hands weren’t very steady as she poured the tomato juice into the pitcher. Karen managed to squeak out a little laugh past her genuinely tired looking face as she noticed Sharon still with an uneasy sway. Moments later as she took her first sip of the Bloody Mary, Karen remarked how it reminded her of the long ago college days, trying to steady the hands and cool the brain before heading off late to class as usual. Sharon agreed that she was reminded of some of those not so good old days too.

Before long the concoction had done it’s duty and the girls were again laughing and enjoying their time together. After a few seconds of silence Karen said “You know honey, there’s something that I really think you should know”. Karen mentioned that when Peter had interrupted their shenanigans last night and told them to “keep it down”, it had sent a shiver through her, and that she was glad it wasn’t Dave who had come to quiet things down. “Sharon darling, if it had been Dave I might not be able to sit down right now”. Sharon could barely contain herself, she wanted to interrupt Karen and tell her all about what Peter would indeed be doing to her own backside before very long. Peter had used their sign; he had moved his watch to his other arm and seeing that little secret motion had told Sharon that she indeed had earned herself a good spanking.

Sharon was biting her lip trying to wait her turn to speak, yet hanging on every word that Karen had to say about what the two of them apparently now shared in common. Karen began by reminding Sharon of that night they had stopped at the cocktail lounge for a drink a few weeks ago. “Yes, I remember that night all too well,” Sharon chuckled. “Well, Sharon, I did say I would be leaving right after I finished my drink, but I actually had two or three more”, Karen confessed. “It was clear that I should never have been behind the wheel, then I managed to rip the mirror off the car pulling into the garage...” Karen paused then continued, “David was not very happy to say the least and then he did something that I never would have imagined.” Karen went on to describe How David had practically lifted her by her arm and dragged her to the family room and placed her over his knee and there was absolutely nothing that she could do to stop him. “Sharon, my David isn’t a big man, maybe if I had been sober I would have been able to fight him, but I just couldn’t stop him and honestly I didn't want to. I knew I was wrong and I knew I've been out of control and I knew I deserved it and I really think it's exactly what I wanted him to do. I just can’t explain all the thoughts I’ve had since then. My husband spanked my ass till I was crying like a little baby, then he told me that things were just getting started and they would never be the same again. Sharon, every time I think about that night it still gets me excited knowing that my David, my man, won’t put up with my foolishness anymore.”

Karen continued on, telling how it had been only the tip of the iceberg and that since that night she had managed to find out that David was truly a man of his words. She had in fact over the recent weeks found herself numerous times again in that same position being spanked beyond tears. “Sharon, I can honestly say that I’ve never before been able to feel like so much of a complete woman. I really wish that we had managed to add this new dimension to our relationship years ago. I’ve always loved David since the first time I ever saw him, but I don’t think I ever respected him before, I certainly do now. I know now that nothing will ever prevent him from taking action, and that he’ll never again allow me to hurt myself or our relationship.”

Sharon had been having such a hard time keeping quiet while Karen had been confiding in her. She actually did know that the expressions on her face were probably giving her away so she really didn’t have any trouble making that little acknowledgement. “Karen, my Peter is exactly the same way and it’s the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to us”. It felt so good to be saying those words, to able to tell someone. It was especially wonderful to now be talking about this with her best friend, something she never could have imagined she could ever do. She had so much to say and discuss, she knew that she could now tell someone about her most treasured secret and that now she would have someone who could listen intently and not judge or jump to the wrong conclusions.

Karen smiled and said, “Yes dear, I do know all about it. That first time I was getting my bottom burned over my husband’s knee he told me that the same thing was happening to you while it was happening to me. It would appear that our dear husbands do talk to one another. “So,” she chuckled. “Apparently I have you to blame, or actually, you to thank for my poor sore bottom”.

No comments:

Post a Comment