27 November 2011

I Miss You My Darling

In Memory of Ben 07/24/1955 to 06/11/2011


Hello Ben

It has been quite some time since I have seen you, spoken with you, listened when you spoke to me. I miss you so much it kills me inside. I decided to get out my emotions tonight and post them here on your/our blog.

We met here at this blog many years ago. I lived a few thousand miles away an I never thought I would get the chance to meet you. We chatted for hours and told each other our deepest secrets trusting one another. We also knew we would never meet. This was an online friendship, you became my best friend.

Then we met, it was love at first sight. I knew that first night I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. You told me that is how you felt too. You asked me to marry you, become your wife. You told me just how much you cherished me. You promised me you would never leave me, that you would always be here for me.


I have been very angry since you left. I can not seem to pick the pieces of my life back up and put them together.

I wanted more time together with you, I needed more time together with you.

I miss you so much my darling..I am so very sorry you became ill. I tried my best to care for you. Then that devastating morning when you woke and I knew...

You left us too early..your sons miss you too.

Ben..I love you, you were 55, far too too young to have a massive stoke.
I was there with you when you took your last breath. For now this is all I can tell you my sweetheart. I am in tears, I Just Need You Now.....


I Love You Ben
You Woman the SassyMinx

No comments:

Post a Comment