03 April 2009

Cane Pain v2.0

I think that since the cane is extreme, it's also very fast with it's result. Expeditious yes, in that it takes a yet to be punished bottom and goes from zero to major ouch quite quickly, it left her still needing more. So, More cane pain for Minx came last night. She thought it was needed too, so rattan met already tender bottom again with a promise of a paddling this morning. The only time we can get a spanking in, is very early morning when all the urchins are asleep. Since she has to leave so early it makes it virtually impossible for complete aftercare so it's not a prefered method. She thought about not waking me up, but she knew she needed it.

There's also no doubt that when a paddle lands on an already tender bottom the intensity is multiplied. Minx's reaction was strong even when I first started with just my bare hand now that I think about it. Usually Minx can take quite a bit of spanking of ever increasing intensity, before her legs start kicking but this morning her legs were running the three minute mile almost from the first swat.

All is now forgiven and never needs to be talked about again, I believe things are again all well, she is my Good Girl.

5 comments:

  1. Ben,
    This caning of her must be the most intense punishments you have given the Minx.
    Interesting that she felt she needed more. was she pretty welted from the first time? how many strokes did you give her in the 2nd session?
    cheers
    Ted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you and Minx have a wonderful relationship : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kitten, we think so.
    :)

    Ted,
    I don't think it was, however details are ours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted a comment, but I don't know where... hmm.. anyhow, I just wanted to say that your relationship is beautiful and I love reading both yours and minx's blogs! *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sometimes on teh receiving end of the cane, and it really pushes me too far. I just cry and feel sorry for myself. BUT when it is dear bf's turn to be on the receiving end, he knows he needs the cane. Yes, ladies, men NEEEEEED it. Don't hesitate, but a couple of different types and see which brings you the best response, but use it you must.

    ReplyDelete