15 November 2006

Last Night (Story)

Moved this over from one of my other blogs that I've now deleted.

Good morning cutie,
:)
What a nice little smile! You certainly seem to already be in such a happy mood this morning. Well, it was a wonderful night of love making wasn't it. I can't remember the last time we went at each other like that. Of course I don't think either one of us planned it that way did we.

I'm sorry, I know you're still very, very tender, but it had to happen. When you first came home and you were being so... quiet, I knew there was probably a lot on your mind. I understand that, but when you neaarly chopped my head off with that comment... I think it was the tone that really pulled my trigger. I could see in your eyes instantly that you knew what you had just set in motion. Of course when I sent you to our bedroom I think we both knew that it was going to have to be something we both remembered for a long time.

What really surprised me was how instantly angry I became. I didn't even realize I was doing it, but I think it took all of maybe two seconds before I had you over the table with you skirt up, panties down and both cheeks addressed. Yes,I saw the shock in your eyes as you turned and scurried to the bedroom, I was as shocked as you were. I'm so glad we use corner time. It may be unpleasant waiting and not knowing what is going to happen... or perhaps knowing what is going to happen, but not knowing how and for how long, but I would never want to put you over my knee for a long spanking so angry. You do know that it isn't anger that gets you over my knee, it's my love for you.

You know it seemed to take so long, I was both so affraid of hurting you, yet still knew it had to hurt a lot for the sake of our relationship. It doesn't make it any easier. Certainly not as enjoyable as the long sensual erotic spanking we did later last night.

I actually saw you go through all of the stages, especially when the fight was gone and you were still taking it all. Then when you were at peace with your situation... The good part of course was when you rolled over and embraced me... that voice of your's, it's SO sexy... Your sobbing whisper of "...thank you honey for loving me so much". I knew that the only thing that mattered in the world was this wonderful woman in my arms.

Well, it's time to wake you, might be a bit early... but you won't be getting ready for work right away. It might have been too much, assigning you a spanking for this morning too, but I can't go back on it now and I know you wouldn't want me to. Well you know I won't be feeling the sting and tingle that you will be feeling all day long, but I'll still be thinking of you, all day long too honey.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm.... nice! Maybe one day I'll be in her shoes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, this one will always be my favorite. I never get tired of reading it.

    *hugs* Suzy

    ReplyDelete